[amsat-bb] XW sats

AL7JK John al7jk.john at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 13:39:57 UTC 2016

Howdy all. Surely a pattern will emerge, will setup some separate
receivers and patiently observe. There's not a lot of action on the
XW's up north here either, regardless I still put out a CQ on 'em
now and then.
 Fuji-29 has been keeping me busy, stalking the JA's during
mutual passes using cw. Fun !

73 de AL7JK, John
BP51fh