[amsat-bb] AO-85 9k6 data

Scott scott23192 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:58:24 UTC 2016

Do I recall correctly that in order to receive the higher data rate, a wider
RF and/or audio bandwidth might be required?

I often have the audio bandwidth narrowed a bit (high end only) to better
hear the voice traffic, which of course has no effect on the DUV as long as
the low end of the audio filter is left at zero.  Ditto on the RF bandwidth
if it makes the voices easier to copy on a given pass.

-Scott,  K4KDR
Montpelier, VA  USA