[amsat-bb] New Year Greetings

K.CHANDRASEKHARAM kchandru at isac.gov.in
Fri Jan 1 09:36:52 UTC 2016

  Dear Friends,
I wish you and your family members a very happy new year 2016.
with regards,
K.Chandrasekharam
Quoting "'Mani [VU2WMY/KJ6LRS]' wmy at isac.gov.in [isrohams]"
<isrohams at yahoogroups.com>:

>      Warm wishes and greetings to all and to their family members for a
> 'Very Happy New Year 2016'.
>
> 73 de
>
>      Mani [VU2WMY/KJ6LRS]
> Secretary & Station-In-Charge
> Upagrah Amateur Radio Club VU2URC
> ISRO Satellite Centre
> HAL Airport Road, Bangalore-560 017.
> Phone:(Office)91-80-25082598/25082054/25082192
> Mobile:  91-9880 341 456
> E-mail ID: wmy at isac.gov.in
>            vu2wmy_mani at yahoo.com
>            isrohams at yahoo.com
>

> -------------------------
>
>      Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
> contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
> the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
>
> -------------------------
>
>     __._,_.___
>

> -------------------------
> Posted by: "Mani [VU2WMY/KJ6LRS]" <wmy at isac.gov.in>
> -------------------------

> 	       Reply to group [3] 	       • 	       Start a New Topic[4]
>  • 	       Messages in this topic[5] (18)
>
>     ONE WORLD ONE LANGUAGE - ISRO HAMS
>

>    .
>
>   __,_._,___

Links:
------
[1]
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/isrohams/conversations/messages/1765;_ylc=X3oDMTJxbDZqMzc0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NzgyNDU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwODM5NjM3OQRtc2dJZAMxNzY1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTQ1MTYzNzY5MQ--?act=reply&messageNum=1765
[2] mailto:wmy at isac.gov.in?subject=Re%3A%20New%20Year%20Greetings
[3] mailto:isrohams at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20New%20Year%20Greetings
[4]
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/isrohams/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMjh1a2U4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NzgyNDU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwODM5NjM3OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzE0NTE2Mzc2OTE-
[5]
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/isrohams/conversations/topics/351;_ylc=X3oDMTM0ZWRtaHFsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NzgyNDU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwODM5NjM3OQRtc2dJZAMxNzY1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTQ1MTYzNzY5MQR0cGNJZAMzNTE-
[6]
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/isrohams/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMTZqMHFjBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NzgyNDU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwODM5NjM3OQRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzE0NTE2Mzc2OTE-
[7]
https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJlbzZvOHNyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE3NzgyNDU5BGdycHNwSWQDMTcwODM5NjM3OQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNnZnAEc3RpbWUDMTQ1MTYzNzY5MQ--