[amsat-bb] LVB DB9 Serial to USB Tracker ..

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:42:39 UTC 2016

Since the Tracker is internally serial, there is no avoiding a
USB-Serial adapter.  Either you can use one externally, or try to build
it inside, but that circuit will be there either way.  Just make sure
you get one with an authentic USB chip in it, not one of the counterfeit
ones.  You'll be forever fighting driver issues otherwise.

Greg  KO6TH