[amsat-bb] Prior thread: ISS QSOs

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Sun Apr 24 18:32:18 UTC 2016

Rick,

Glad to get you through the ISS. Not only did we make the
exchange using APRS messages from our TH-D72A HTs, our HTs
sent the ACKs as we received each other's messages which
were retransmitted by the ISS digipeater. In the log, and
now in Logbook of the World if you use that system.

This was fun! Not much time for radio this weekend, but QSOs
through the ISS digipeater with my TH-D72A as well as SO-50
and AO-85 with my KG-UV9D HT. Not bad! Maybe I'll work you
next weekend from somewhere in southern Nevada...

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/
Twitter: @WD9EWK