[amsat-bb] ISS Unattended Beacon Theory (UBT) - PROVE ME WRONG!

Luc Leblanc lucleblanc6 at videotron.ca
Tue Apr 19 02:48:32 UTC 2016

On 18 Apr 2016 at 20:30, Clayton Coleman wrote:

> I worked an ISS pass earlier tonight on packet.  I copied 18 stations
> digipeated via the ISS. However, only one of them responded to any
> kind of live, keyboard-to-keyboard action.  The other stations seemed
> very dedicated to letting the world know their name and city every 1-2
> minutes.
>
> Surely my theory that 80% of the stations are unattended beacons, pass
> after pass, must be wrong.
>
> Please, prove me wrong at 0200Z 19-April, and show me that people have
> two-way QSO's and not just beacon their name and city continuously for
> 24 hours.
>
> 73
> Clayton
> W5PFG

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE AS THEY ARE BORG'S an they will assimilate all of us in their
stupidity.

They are not only on satellite i stumble on one of them today VE2?? who was complaining
about a reception report i gave him in a way to improve his signal audio quality over the air. He
dislike my advices!!! Probably he failed to listen himself as he's probably some sort of  a Joe
know it all?

Anyway i'm a bit off satellite business probably too busy watching south border TV...

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE