[amsat-bb] XW-2A, C and F Operation

Clayton W5PFG w5pfg at amsat.org
Sat Apr 2 13:43:38 UTC 2016

There was no shortage of activity on the XW-2A,C, and F transponders
this morning.  On the passes around 1300 UTC, stations were heard and
worked from the east to west coasts of the USA and Canada.

These are some of the easiest transponders to hear.  They are very
workable with the most modest of antennas and low power.

73
Clayton
W5PFG