[amsat-bb] Possible delay of the ARISS pass
wolthuis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 18:32:38 UTC 2015
Delayed until tomorrow at 1:30
Sent from my iPhone
> On Oct 22, 2015, at 1:22 PM, Rick Walter <wb3csy at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not a peep here on 145.800 in FN10. I assume it is moved to Friday.
> Rick WB3CSY
> Sent from Rick's iPhone 6S
> "Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
>> On Oct 21, 2015, at 9:21 PM, Michael J. Wolthuis <wolthuis at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Just so everyone is aware, we have been informed that the ISS pass with the Michigan school may be delayed until Friday, but going ahead as planned for now.
>> On the Ops call tonight I was informed of a possible slip in our contact. Earlier in the day the astronauts will be involved in an EVA (space walk). If all goes well Kjell should be out of his space suit and on the radio at the scheduled time on Thursday. If things go south, however, the EVA could bleed into our event. NASA Planning has already booked our Option #3 as the backup. This is a 54 deg pass on Friday 2015-10-23 at 17:53:51 UTC.
>> We are asked to proceed as if our event will occur as scheduled.
>> Sent via AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>> to all interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions expressed
>> are solely those of the author, and do not reflect the official views of AMSAT-NA.
>> Not an AMSAT-NA member? Join now to support the amateur satellite program!
>> Subscription settings: http://www.amsat.org/mailman/listinfo/amsat-bb
More information about the AMSAT-BB