[amsat-bb] Comet CF-416A

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Thu Oct 22 15:28:54 UTC 2015

Loon,

I have not used that specific model of Comet duplexer, but have
used the CF-4160 duplexers (SO-239 sockets all around, no coax
leads coming from the duplexer's case). They work, the similar
models from Diamond work, and even the MFJ-916 series work. I
am currently using the MFJ-916B for my two-radio setups with my
Elk antenna, and have had good luck with it. By the way, the
MFJ duplexers are about half the price of the comparable units
from Comet or Diamond - and the MFJ duplexers are made in the
Far East, not Mississippi.

Good luck, and 73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/