[amsat-bb] Possible delay of the ARISS pass
Michael J. Wolthuis
wolthuis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:21:42 UTC 2015
Just so everyone is aware, we have been informed that the ISS pass with the Michigan school may be delayed until Friday, but going ahead as planned for now.
On the Ops call tonight I was informed of a possible slip in our contact. Earlier in the day the astronauts will be involved in an EVA (space walk). If all goes well Kjell should be out of his space suit and on the radio at the scheduled time on Thursday. If things go south, however, the EVA could bleed into our event. NASA Planning has already booked our Option #3 as the backup. This is a 54 deg pass on Friday 2015-10-23 at 17:53:51 UTC.
We are asked to proceed as if our event will occur as scheduled.
More information about the AMSAT-BB