[amsat-bb] post-Symposium road trip

Patrick STODDARD (WD9EWK/VA7EWK) amsat-bb at wd9ewk.net
Mon Oct 19 03:13:19 UTC 2015

Hi!

As the AMSAT Symposium is wrapping up, I am planning to
start my post-Symposium road trip Monday afternoon, after
the tour of the Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson Air
Force Base tomorrow. I still plan on heading north from
Dayton, and hope to be able to work from the EN93/EN94
grid boundary Tuesday afternoon. It is possible I could
work from some location in EN82 or EN83 tomorrow night,
and possibly from EN92 on Tuesday before or after my
visit to the EN93/EN94 boundary. And on my way back to
Indianapolis on Wednesday morning, I may be able to work
from a grid or two on the way home (my rover map does not
have EN60 and EN72 filled in yet, along the route I will
probably use for that drive.

When at EN93/EN94, and possibly EN92, I will use VA7EWK/3
as my call on the air and for my Logbook of the World
uploads. For any activity in Indiana or Michigan, I will
just use WD9EWK without any extra indicators. The QSOs
made over the next 3 days will be uploaded to LOTW, to go
with the other QSOs from the past few days that I already
uploaded to LOTW. I will be happy to send QSL cards for
QSOs made at any point during this trip. Please e-mail me
with the QSO details. If you are in my log, I will be happy
to send you a card (or cards) for each of those QSOs.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/
Twitter: @WD9EWK