[amsat-bb] KG5CCI/P October 21st thru 26th

Dave Swanson dave at druidnetworks.com
Sat Oct 10 04:53:52 UTC 2015

Hello Satellite Friends and Colleagues,

I'll be traveling in few weeks to some spots off the beaten path, and
wanted to give everyone a heads up on the tentative plans. On Wednesday,
October 21st I'll depart Little Rock, AR (EM34) for Wichita, KS (EM17)
via EM25, EM26 & EM16, likely stopping in several of the grids along the
way. After a night in Wichita I'll be heading west out in the great
wheat fields of western Kansas and eastern Colorado, which will include
grids EM08, EM07, DM98, DM97, DM88, and DM87... the last 4 of those
being pretty rarely heard. I'll likely be out there until Sunday the
25th, when I'll return to Wichita, and then back to Little Rock on the
26th.

Like most of my trips, this is multi-purpose business and personal, in
addition to working satellites, so I don't have precise times of which
passes I'll be on and where I'll be yet. I will be working any and all
linear and FM birds (including all the new ones) from all locations,
weather and time permitting, so be ready with your all-mode gear and
I'll try and get as many 'new-ones' handed out as I can.

If there is a large change my in plans, I'll post a new email, but as
always the absolute best way to get an idea of where I'll be and at what
time is to watch my Twitter account at https://twitter.com/KG5CCI

73!

-Dave, KG5CCI