[amsat-bb] IC-821h no full duplex in satellite mode

sergej kindsvater df6mu.radio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 21:45:21 UTC 2015

Nicholas, yes, of course. As said I can receive all right on both bands. I
can send all right on both bands. But while I can send on the sub band in
the satellite mode (FUNC + REV or FUNC +NOR), RX n the main band is muted
during the transmission, so I can't receive while sending.

73 de DF6MU

--
Sergej Kindsvater