[amsat-bb] FoxTelem Version 1.02

Dino Papas kl0s at cox.net
Fri Nov 13 21:24:55 UTC 2015

Is there any possibility that the Mac version in the future will work without having to downgrade Java from V8 back to V6?  Since I’m not sure how that impacts on every other app that uses Java I’m reluctant to downgrade.

As I recall the first version in fact did work but once we went up to V1.01 the requirements changed and the app will not open without doing the downgrade.

Dino KL0S