[amsat-bb] Dagget Montessori contact reception audio from Raleigh, NC
johnbrier at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 02:41:09 UTC 2015
My audio recording/reception of Astronaut Kjell Lindgren talking to
students from Dagget Montessori School in Fort Worth, Texas as heard
in Raleigh, North Carolina. For continuity, I recorded myself reading
the questions the students asked, and spliced them into this
I make videos of these receptions too, like this:
I received answers to questions 4 - 10:
4. How does the lack of gravity affect your blood flow?
5. At what age did you decide to become an astronaut and what inspired
you to do so?
6. On Earth, we see one sunrise and one sunset a day. How does it
change your sleep-wake cycle when you see a sunrise or sunset every 45
7. Are there any mechanical or electrical changes in your equipment
from Earth's gravity to microgravity? For example, results from the
8. When you miss your family, what do you do to feel comforted?
9. If someone has a critical medical emergency, such as appendicitis,
what would you do?
10. How does microgravity affect your digestive system? For example,
does your food float to the top of your stomach?
More information about the AMSAT-BB