[amsat-bb] dumbest questions in the world

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Nov 8 14:14:04 UTC 2015

That page looks very promising except I'm having a problem with it.

I set it to work with my EN43xo location, and it up dated nicely.

Seeing no passes soon I minimized the window and went back to going
through E-Mails.

A few moments later an alarm is going off I re open the window and it's
flashing that the iss is passing over now,  BUT...... the time table
says it is not, as well as the map has it flying over south Africa.

Hmmmm?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock