[amsat-bb] dumbest questions in the world

Burns Fisher burns at fisher.cc
Sat Nov 7 14:14:23 UTC 2015

As to pass prediction programs, SatPC32 is not free, but like the book
Drew mentioned it comes as a premium with a certain level of AMSAT
membership.  It is one of the "gold standard" programs that includes
automated tuning of your rig (if it has computer control) to
compensate for doppler and steering of rotators.

But another truly free resource is at
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/predict/index.php, an on-line
pass prediction tool.

Good luck and 73,