[amsat-bb] I8CVS SK

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Mon Jun 15 16:58:13 UTC 2015

I will miss Dom. I think the last time we worked was back on AO-40. We
were testing the S/k band system. Charlie, G3WDG has 2.4 GHz up and 24
GHz down. Dom only had 2.4 GHz up and I only had 24 GHz down.

We all got on. Here's a clip of Dom calling on the S band uplink that I
recorded on my 24 GHz system during the test.

http://users.burlingtontelecom.net/~n1jez@burlingtontelecom.net/images/i8cvs_ssb.wav

Good times!

Mike

--