[amsat-bb] SO-50

Neil Smith n5eil at me.com
Thu Jul 16 21:50:01 UTC 2015

Was anyone able to work the 1902 UTC west coast pass? It was coming in from the southeast over the pacific, so I figured it might not be turned on, but I expected to hear some traffic on it by the end of the pass. When it’s off and needs the 74.4hz 2 second tone to reset the timer does so-50 give any feedback to indicate that’s it’s now on?

-Neil N5EIL