[amsat-bb] Video of reception of ISS Tulsa CC ARISS contact from Raleigh, NC

Paulo PV8DX paulopv8dx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 09:59:41 UTC 2015

Hi John

Really. The spirit of amateur radio.
It is interesting to hear the astronaut answers.
Imagine actively participate.
I managed with great effort to accomplish here ARISS last year.
With exceptional assistance of the Canadian team.

The work is hard. But we have a huge satisfaction
inform our Hobby can provide an event of this.

I was motivated to enroll another school. And now I want a Boy Scout group.

I encourage those who can.

73 de Paulo PV8DX
LABRE/ARRL
AMSAT-BR member