[amsat-bb] Pair of Advanced Receiver Preamps for Sale

Clayton Coleman kayakfishtx at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 22:07:29 UTC 2015

I am selling a pair of Advanced Receiver Research preamps.  One is 2m
and one is 70cm.  Both are the mast-mount (outdoor) models.  They will
handle 160 watt of RF through their relays.  Both units have been sent
to Advanced Receiver Research after they were taken down for service
and have not been used since.

They were used with the RF choke installed so that you can power them
via coax from your rig.  I will also supply the original power
connector so that you can remove the choke if you desire to power them
separately.  I do not have the original mounting hardware but you can
source it locally with ease.

MSP144VDG-160 is the 2m preamp and MSP432VDG-160 is the 70cm preamp.
They sell for $259 new.

I'm asking $357 for the pair, shipped anywhere in the continental US.
I'm willing to ship them internationally but the price will be
adjusted according to the destination.  I will not separate the pair.

Reply directly to this email and not to the BB, please.

73
Clayton
W5PFG