[amsat-bb] ISS - SSTV

Koos van den Hout koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 31 21:40:27 UTC 2015

Quoting Simon Brown who wrote on Sat 2015-01-31 at 20:47:

> AOS in SW England now, heard the last 3 seconds of SSTV, so transmissions are happening.

I was lucky with a relatively low pass, image started right after AOS
and the next image started right before LOS.

http://pd4kh.idefix.net/PD180_20150131_205214.png

Other things didn't work so great, see my story at
http://idefix.net/~koos/newsitem.cgi/1422738987

                                         Koos PD4KH

--
The Virtual Bookcase, the site about books, book   | Koos van den Hout
news and reviews http://www.virtualbookcase.com/   | http://idefix.net/