[amsat-bb] HDSDR & SatPC32

Shamai Opfer 4z1ws.sam at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 16:37:14 UTC 2015

Hi,
I implemented the DDE interface between SatPC32 and HDSDR on my laptop with
FCDP+ according to the article in AMSAT Journal of Sep-Oct 2014.
Works very well, and I discovered that when turning on the CAT control on
SatPC32, I am able also to fine-tune the receive frequency using the
up/down buttons on SatPC32 without losing the Doppler compensating
automatic frequency tracking...
Hope that helps.
73 from shamai 4z1ws
בתאריך 28 בינו 2015 01:47, "Clayton Coleman" <kayakfishtx at gmail.com> כתב: