[amsat-bb] Starter antenna question

Stefan Wagener wageners at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 13:05:12 UTC 2015

Hi Jacob,

I see you have lots of questions on transponders, radios, antennas etc....

May I recommend the following book:

"2014 Edition of Getting Started with Amateur Satellites"

available at the AMSAT store. Not only will it answer many of your
questions, it is great to read and very useful as a reference.

73, Stefan, VE4NSA