[amsat-bb] Delta-2 with onboard Firebird-II, GRIFEX and Exocube (CP-10)

Nico Janssen hamsat at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 30 14:47:11 UTC 2015

The launch is further delayed to Saturday 31 January, same launch time:
14:20:42 UTC.

Information on the flight profile, including the deployment times of
the cubesats, can be found here:
http://www.spaceflight101.com/smap---delta-ii-ascent-overview.html

Preliminary TLE sets for the cubesats are available here:
http://mstl.atl.calpoly.edu/~ops/keps/kepler.txt
Only the epoch times need to be changed to 15031.59770833.

73,
Nico PA0DLO

On 2015-01-29 18:00, Rick Tejera wrote:
> Launch was scrubbed due to unfavorable high altitide winds. Rescheduled for tomorrow morning.
>
> 73
> Rick Tejera K7TEJ
> Saguaro Astronomy Club
> www.saguaroastro.org
> Thunderbird Amateur Radio Club
> www.w7tbc.org
>

> PE0SAT | Amateur Radio <pe0sat at vgnet.nl> wrote:
>

>> Hi James,
>>
>> Thanks for the info, I'll make sure to be home from work
>> on time ;-)
>>
>> 73 Jan PE0SAT
>>
>> On 29-01-2015 13:59, James Cutler wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Jan, my estimate of the times are below.
>>>
>>> UTC, these times
>> should be:
>>>
>>> * 14:20:42 - Launch window opens
>>> * 16:07:29 - PPOD
>> Ejection (Predicted)
>>> * 16:52:29 - GRIFEX begins transmissions
>> (Predicted)
>>>
>>> First European pass times are around 17:00 so you'll
>> see them first!

>> message.

>> rocket with the SMAP as primary payload?

>> Cubesats will be released and transmitting there first data.
>>>>

>> Cubesat info: http://www.dk3wn.info/p/?p=54555 [1]

>> PE0SAT

>> http://www.pe0sat.vgnet.nl/ [2]
>> http://www.dk3wn.info/p/ [3]

>> AMSAT-BB at amsat.org. AMSAT-NA makes this open forum available
>> interested persons worldwide without requiring membership. Opinions
>> expressed
>> official views of AMSAT-NA.
>> support the amateur satellite program!
>>>
>>> --