[amsat-bb] Hamsat uses for a 3d printer?

E.Mike McCardel mccardelm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 15:03:08 UTC 2015

Andy,

I don't know if you have seen the paper written by David Kumpar, et al
from Montana State University, but it has a lot of detail about their
PrintSat. See the PDF, 3D PRINTED PARTS FOR CUBESATS; EXPERIENCES FROM
KYSAT-2 AND PRINTSAT USING WINDFORM XT 2.0, here

http://www.dycoss.com/program/final/IAA-AAS-DyCoSS2-14-09-10.pdf

Other press release type references include
http://amsat-uk.org/tag/david-klumpar/

http://www.3ders.org/articles/20120609-msu-uses-windform-to-build-amateur-radio-satellite-printsat-on-a-3d-printer.html

73

EMike
E. Michael McCardel, KC8YLD
V.P. for Educational Relations, AMSAT-NA

Have you donated to get your Fox-1 Challenge Coin Yet?
http://www.amsat.org/?p=3275