[amsat-bb] Delta-2 with onboard Firebird-II, GRIFEX and Exocube (CP-10)

James Cutler jwcutler at umich.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:59:04 UTC 2015

Hi Jan, my estimate of the times are below.

UTC, these times should be:

   - 14:20:42 – Launch window opens
   - 16:07:29 – PPOD Ejection (Predicted)
   - 16:52:29 – GRIFEX begins transmissions (Predicted)

First European pass times are around 17:00 so you'll see them first!

--
James W. Cutler, Associate Professor
University of Michigan