[amsat-bb] AMSAT membership

tom.wz9u at gmail.com tom.wz9u at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 05:19:03 UTC 2015

George wrote:

> And I'm in EN51ww, just about halfway between you and Chicago!

So it seems these woods are crawling with Sat Ops.  Maybe we’ll bump into one another in a forest preserve somewhere around here….

Everyone, including Martha, said:

Welcome to AMSAT!

And those are all very warm welcoming words indeed.  Spring can’t get here soon enough -- June?!  (Spring in Chicagoland <sigh>) -- when I’ll be “WZ9U, portable handheld.”

Now back to building up my station!

Thanks again to one and all for all the kind words.

Tom WZ9U.