[amsat-bb] AMSAT membership

tom.wz9u at gmail.com tom.wz9u at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 01:55:07 UTC 2015

> Happy to hear you have joined…where about are you located?

I’m about 40 miles west of Chicago, in EN52xb.

To all who took the time to respond: It was precisely this community -- and responses from this list that I’ve received to past queries -- that prompted me to enlist.  I’m not usually a “joiner” but for exceptional organizations I do make exceptions.  AMSAT certainly qualifies.

Thank you all for the welcome and encouragement, and I’ll definitely now have my eye out for the mail carrier!

I am definitely looking forward to exploring new operating opportunities, and hope to work you all.

vy 73 de Tom WZ9U