[amsat-bb] 2m or 70cm masthead preamp first?

Dominic Hawken dominic at del.co.uk
Sun Jan 25 13:59:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

If you could only afford one of the above, which one would you go for? If you have both I'm interested in which one you currently use the most? I'm a few weeks away from setting up a simple az/ele system on 2 and 70 having moved house 18 months ago, so have not worked the birds for a while and am out of touch with what's available / popular. Can only afford the one, at least to start with so could do with the wisdom of this group to help the choice.

Many thanks for any advice,

Dominic G6NQO