[amsat-bb] Circuit BOARDS

Bryce Salmi bstguitarist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 19:06:47 UTC 2015

+1 (That makes at least 3 :) for OSHpark. I used to use the toner transfer
method and the blue peel stuff. Not worth my time anymore. High quality
PCBs (WAY higher quality than possible with the toner/blue peel stuff
method) with plated through holes and all.

An example:
http://www.itclips.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/f4009_purple_pcbs2_6002.jpg

I paid $15.80 per PCB for three  *four layer *2.7" x 2" PCBs which came
ENIG plated and silkscreened/soldermasked. ABSOLUTELY worth it.

Bryce
KB1LQC