[amsat-bb] Circuit BOARDS

Matt Patterson mattpatt at 1starnet.com
Thu Jan 22 15:47:33 UTC 2015

I use Press-n-Peel Blue...  best thing since sliced bread...  Draw your
circuit up in ExpressPCB and print it directly onto the press-n-peel
paper.  Then iron it onto your copper board.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Press-n-peel-Blue-PCB-Transfer-Paper-Film-Etch-Circuit-Board-Jewelry-DE2706-/310959069124?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

I had problems with the toner transfer method.

Matt