[amsat-bb] UT1FG/MM heard on FO-29 today

Paul Stoetzer n8hm at arrl.net
Sun Jan 18 21:45:09 UTC 2015

I worked him at 2020Z on FO-29 in GN76. He worked several stations in North
America during the pass.

My last QSO with Yuri was February 10, 2014, so it was great to hear him on
the air again and I look forward to picking up a few ocean grids during his
trip. He is heading east towards the UK on the M/V Greenwing.

73,

Paul, N8HM