[amsat-bb] Audio Mixer for Portable recording?

Wouter Weggelaar wouterweg at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 11:31:19 UTC 2015

Hi Bryan,

I am using a fairly cheap Behringer mixer fed with USB power. You can use
one of these cellphone battery packs to power it if you like. I also use
this for Amateur TV purpose and so far I am quite happy for the bang to the
buck value of it.
The other big advantage is that it supports USB sound, so you can also hook
up a PC as recorder.

Its not much as hi-end audio mixer, but perfectly OK for communications.

Link to the product: http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/302USB.aspx

Wouter PA3WEG