[amsat-bb] First ever reception attempt.

wf8s wf8s at comcast.net
Sat Jan 17 20:55:22 UTC 2015

Got a 3 day weekend so going to try to see if I can hear some activity on my mean setup. Trying both the FM and SSB satellites.

Yaesu FT857d to a Diamond 2/70 base vertical.

Since I already use all Apple computers I am going with MacDoppler for tracking and radio tuning.

I am located in Morgantown, WV FG 09 AP just for informational purposes.

Will post my results if anyone is interested.

Jacob Tennant WF8S
Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 5 ACTIVE™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone