[amsat-bb] satpc32 port problem

K3SV k3sv at pa.net
Mon Jan 12 01:18:42 UTC 2015

I use the same rotor. It quit after a few years. Turned out that water got in through the locations where the control cables connected. After removing and drying out, all worked. I covered the rotor with a plastic container and no water can get in. I doubt that causes the Comm port error.

Bill K3SV

Sent from my iPad