[amsat-bb] Kenwood HT for sale-does SSB for AO7/FO29/AO73

John Geiger af5cc at fidmail.com
Thu Jan 15 16:54:29 UTC 2015

I have for sale a Kenwood TH-F6A Triband HT in excellent condition. It
covers 2m/222mhz/70cm with wideband receive, and it not only receives
AM/FM, but it also receives SSB and CW. You can use it to listen to the HF
bands while you are away from the shack, or use it for a satellite downlink
rig for FO29/AO7/AO73.

It also does dual receive, including dual inband receive. Has built in VOX,
AM and FM broadcast bands receive, including a built in bar antenna for the
AM broadcast bands and lower HF bands.

It comes with the stock antenna, box, charger, manual, and 3 batteries!
These are all Lion, long life batteries.

I am asking $230 for this nice package plus a little for shipping. I can
take paypal/check/MO/cash.  Trade offers always considered.

73 John AF5CC