[amsat-bb] re Satp32 rotor problem

Scott Smith ve6itv at telus.net
Mon Jan 12 20:23:30 UTC 2015

Well at least I have my rotor problem fixed... sort of. The temperature went up to –15deg. and now the elevation is working. must have frozen up. lol but still cannot get the darn sat program to talk to the LVB tracker. I think ill try deleting the program on the computer (again) and reinstall all the drivers etc. if that don’t work?............ maybe ill have some how check the serial adaptor I bought between the compputer and the LVB tracker. Hmmm, was all working fine before I went on vacation.
73 de VE6ITV Scott