[amsat-bb] W5PFG/P Northern Maine Grid Expedition - TONIGHT

Clayton Coleman kayakfishtx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 16:30:56 UTC 2015

My satellite trip to northern Maine was successful due to the
excellent support provided by Dave, KB1PVH.  Not only did he serve as
navigator and translator, he flawlessly performed the duties of an
azimuth and elevation rotor system.

I will upload these as W5PFG (no /P or /R) into Logbook of the World
even though I identified as W5PFG/1 on several passes.  Look for
confirmations by 1/19.

73
Clayton
W5PFG