[amsat-bb] Your AMSAT.ORG remailer problems

Tom Clark k3io at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 06:09:53 UTC 2015

    Damon, WA4HFN asked for help:

        I have been unable to receive any email from the amsat bb. I found this

          Technical details of permanent failure:
          Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain amsat.com by mx2.daemonmail.net. [216.104.161.5].

          The error that the other server returned was:

          Why has amsat blocked me?  I have done nothing to cause this . This is the second time this has happened, is it a glich or is someone doing it

          WA4HFN   Damon em55
          www.starcommgroup.org

    It would appear that the problem may be that you are trying to post
    amsat-bb at amsat.com.  The remailer addresses are all @amsat.*ORG*.

    You might also find it useful to do what I do -- I get my amsat-bb
    once per day from the archives at
    http://amsat.org/pipermail/amsat-bb/. When you go to
    http://amsat.org/pipermail/amsat-bb/ you can select to see the mail
    usually choose the date option because it is more convenient for me.
    YMMV

    73 de Tom, K3IO