[amsat-bb] email not getting back to me

Jerry Buxton amsat at n0jy.org
Sun Jan 11 20:21:31 UTC 2015

As always, AMSAT being a 100% volunteer group anyone who has the ability
and time is appreciated for their help to resolve this.  Our IT team has
a lot on their plate, keeping may aspects of our servers running with
amsat-bb and amsat.org just being the tip of the iceberg.  We have all
of our Fox satellite development files on GIT and SVN repositories, we
have Fox system inventories, and several Fox and other mailing lists as
well.  And you can bet I'm bugging them to keep those parts working
first! :-)
Not to mention memberships, other mailing lists within AMSAT, floating
software licenses, there's a fair amount of stuff going on.

So I appreciate your frustration, but it is also frustrating when the
time needed to make AMSAT work always falls to a very few who have
volunteered their skills and time.

Please help out if you can, amsat-bb is a great place to share!

Thanks and 73

Jerry Buxton, NØJY