[amsat-bb] satpc32 port problem

Kevin Schuchmann WA6FWF at comcast.net
Sun Jan 11 19:34:02 UTC 2015

Scott,
   before you go too far why don't you try putty or hyper term and
connect to port 3 and move the antennas just to make sure everything is
where you think it is and it is really working... if that works then
double check your port and gs-232 for interface settings  under rotor
setup, and then also check  serversdx setup and make sure everything
looks correct there also.

73 Kevin WA6FWF