[amsat-bb] email not getting back to me

Clayton Coleman kayakfishtx at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 18:53:09 UTC 2015

The common denominator is that the vast majority of email delivery issues
are completely out of AMSAT's control.

Once the BB hands off an email to your ISP's mail server, nothing can be
done by AMSAT to guarantee or resolve delivery issues.

On a list with 1000's of subscribers utilizing literally 100's of different
email providers, the delivery issues are bound to happen.

I know the AMSAT IT team has been diligent to address and combat issues
under their control.   Instead of sending repeat "test" messages, send an
email to listmaint at amsat.org and a human will help you.

There is a nice FAQ at:
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/maillist/faq.php

73