[amsat-bb] logging software

ted aa5ck at att.net
Fri Jan 9 19:35:08 UTC 2015

I use Bob Furzer's Logger 32. It handles all of my logging needs
including satellite QSOs from home, and from over 40 portable grids,
many on gridlines.  The program allows you to use different operators
and to keep track of each within the main log. For example; aa5ck,
aa5ck/5,  aa5ck/6mtr, aa5ck/EM06, aa5ck/DM71/DM72, etc. Freeware that
has evolved over the years from it's early DOS days to what it is today
due to the efforts of many great volunteers who recognized it's
potential. Almost instant help from the Hamlogger Yahoo Group if needed.
The latest version of Logger32 features automatic updates.

73......ted....aa5ck

---