[amsat-bb] W5PFG/P Northern Maine Grid Expedition - TONIGHT

Clayton Coleman kayakfishtx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:37:16 UTC 2015

I will depart for a grid expedition to northern Maine starting around
23:00 UTC, January 9, 2015.  I'll try to work passes toward Europe on
FO-29 and AO-7 mode B.

Planned grids will be: FN53-54, FN57, FN65-67.  I'll try to operate as
many satellite passes and gridlines as possible in the same fashion as
AC0RA's March 2014 trip.  I need to conclude the trip and end up in
FN42 by Sunday, January 11 evening.

Twitter via @w5pfg will be my primary form of communications.  I'll
follow-up afterwards with some pictures on my blog at www.w5pfg.us.

If you have interest in specific grids from the above list, please
email me directly.

73
Clayton
W5PFG