[amsat-bb] K1N Navassa DXpedition will be on SO-50

Sean K. kx9x at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 8 13:52:46 UTC 2015

Hi all-
I just heard from K1N Navassa DXpedition member Gregg Marco, W6IZT. He writes:
"We will be bringing an HT and an Arrow antenna in hopes ofmaking some Qs on SO-50. Dates and times of operation will be dependent uponoperator availability at the time of a viable pass. CU in the pile-upsGreggW6IZT"
Operation will only be on SO-50; no other satellites are being considered.

The K1N Navassa DXpedition is the number one most-needed country in the world by HF DX'ers. Exact dates are still being determined, but the operation is slated for the first two weeks of February. Complete info can be found at http://www.navassadx.com
This will be an extremely rare opportunity to work KP1 on satellite, possibly once in a lifetime. Please consider sending them a donation to cover expenses.

 Sean Kutzko
Amateur Radio KX9X