[amsat-bb] logging program new yrs resolution

Gary Mayfield kk0sd at tnics.com
Sat Jan 3 13:17:24 UTC 2015

Bob,

	I have been using N3FJP for years and once configured it makes LOTW, Satellite or HF, grid hopping, and general contacts a breeze.

	I recently completed going back and entering my paper logs. For speed I used a program called Fast Log Entry (FLE). FLE was designed to do exactly what you are proposing. It will allow you to export your entries into the Amateur Data Interchange Format (ADIF) format that all of the logging programs can work with. The ADIF files are also easy to manipulate change and correct.

You can find FLE here:
http://www.df3cb.com/fle/index.html

	For those who are curious... After doing this and uploading my logs to LOTW, I received confirmations as far back as 1987.

73 and Good Luck!
Joe