[amsat-bb] FO-29 with an Arrow

Jim White jim at coloradosatellite.com
Sat Jan 3 01:09:04 UTC 2015

Many thanks to all who responded to my question about working FO-29 with
an Arrow.  Given the positive feedback we will plan on that simple
setup, although we may take a preamp to improve the NF. We will run
separate feed lines which will hopefully be short if we are able to
operate outside - weather permitting.  I'll probably coopt another
operator to point the antenna.

The trip is still tentative so I'm not at liberty to disclose the
location. But I'll let this BB know when we firm it up.

73 and Happy New Year,
Jim