[amsat-bb] Expectations...

Kelley kshaddrick at jetup.net
Fri Jan 2 17:47:25 UTC 2015

Thanks for the info Clayton. I hope to play around with the Doppler on
the next pass in a little over an hour. Sometime ago I bought Satpc32
but have never been successful in setting it up for my single
IC-760MKIIG. Although I have other CAT programs that work fine with the
radio, I can never seem to get that one to work. Seems like it would be
a good one to do the Doppler shift with. Any thoughts on how to set this
up? Or is one better off doing it manually?

Thanks,

Kelley - WØRK