[amsat-bb] FO29 with an Arrow

Jerry Buxton amsat at n0jy.org
Fri Jan 2 16:45:17 UTC 2015

Hi Jim,

I worked FO-29 with an Arrow on a camera tripod on a trip to Colombia in
2013, and it worked well.  I did have the AMSAT broadband preamp running
although I also blew the preamp out during the trip so probably was
working without it some of the time as well.
The elevation I could get from that QTH wouldn't let me work it below
about 25 degrees due to QRM and mountains, so I can't speak to low
elevation stuff.  I heard it quite well and was heard well, while I had AOS.

73

Jerry Buxton, NØJY